• Coffee Talk Moms

What to do if your child has an IEP

Updated: Mar 23

What to do when your child has an Individualized Education Program. For example ADHD, Asbergers

Reach out to the director of special services

  1. Ask for online training resources 

  2. Ask for aide help.

  3. Consider having your child use google docs so that aide can interact with your child. 


Join My Mailing List

email us at:
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
© 2020 by Coffee Talk Moms